Advance Room Turnover
• Using a disposable kit for room
turnover ensures clean linens,
bags, mops, wipes, and patient
safety straps for every patient.
• The impervious table linens act to
prevent any potentially
harmful substance that may remain on the O.R. patient
table after cleaning from contacting the next patient.
• The table cover will maintain a clean and dry O.R.
table mattress throughout any case. As a result, the time
necessary to clean the O.R. patient table is dramatically
• Enhanced fluid management when using our ARTsorb™
Absorbent table covers.
• Custom designed kits meet hospital’s specific needs, thus
• Streamlines and standardizes cleaning procedures and
• Ensures standard of care for every patient.
• Assists compliance with AORN, OSHA, JCAHO
Mobile Decontaminations Systems
Spectra254 sanitization systems are mobile room decon-
tamination systems designed to prevent Hospital Acquired
Infections (HAIs) using high-output UVC bulbs. Features
• Kills most virulent pathogens, including C. diff, MRSA,
staph, salmonella, HIV, norovirus and superbugs with five
minutes of UVC light exposure at a distance of 10 feet.
• With the highest UVC dosage available on the market,
offers 99.9 percent efficacy in eliminating airborne and
surface pathogens, according to independent laboratory testing.
• Weighs only 57 lbs. ( 27 kg) and measures
72” (183cm) in height.
• Half the cost of competitors’ models.
• Safe for patients and staff, with
360-degree motion detection that turns
off UVC bulbs in the event of detected
• Offers a 1-touch remote control, as well as
a barcode reader and tablet and can disinfect shared tools and electronics, including tablets, phones, keypads or remotes.
Infection control continues to be a driving force for the surgi-
cal community on a number of fronts:
• From the healthcare professional’s perspective, more atten-
tion is being paid to the use of protective apparel, proce-
dures that ensure proper hygiene, and the use of wipes and
• From the patient’s perspective, greater emphasis on preparatory actions, surgical site infection prevention and HAIs
have led to the need for a greater understanding of all available options.
• In transitioning the OR between procedures, which is driven by both operational efficiency and economic benefits,
the ability to disinfect the room, equipment and instruments continues to be a leading factor in achieving positive
In response to these patient care needs, medical device companies have continued to push forward with new technologies
that look to solve these problems. So with these dynamics
in mind, the following suppliers offer their best solutions in
meeting your infection control needs.