The reviews are in.
*Automatic Endoscope Reprocessor
Mercury-free and Efficient
As hospitals evaluate disinfection options,
remember: only Xenex customers have published
decreased patient infections in peer reviewed
studies. A study published recently in Infection
Control & Hospital Epidemiology by a team
of researchers, including Dr. Curtis Donskey
concluded that “the PX-UV device has some
important potential advantages over UV disinfection devices.”
• 53% reduction in C. diff infection rates.
• 57% reduction in MRSA.
• Ease of use and portability mean a hospital’s environmental services staff can operate the Robot without disrupting operations. A five-minute disinfection cycle allows disinfection of 30-62
rooms per day, according to Xenex customers.
• It is the only UV disinfection system that uses xenon, an environ-mentally-friendly insert gas, to create UV light.
Operating Room Package
The UVC Operating Room Package from
American Ultraviolet reduces risk of surgical
site infection by 3.1 times during knee and
hip replacements. Included with the package:
• Ceiling-mounted fixtures limit shadowed
areas and provide an even energy footprint. Wall-mounted fixtures
create a high intensity field of UV energy in the uninhabited portion
of the room. Door barrier fixtures provide a curtain of UV energy
that controls the transfer of pathogens in or out of the space.
• Real-time intensity monitors adjust based on cycle type and allow for
tracking lamp life.
• Typical disinfection cycle of five minutes.
• User-friendly touch screen interface.
• Data logging that helps maintain cleaning records.
• Built-in motion and heat sensors to ensure staff safety.
• On-site, in-service training
• 2-3 year lamp life, based on usage.
SANDEL antimicrobial STAT-BLOC™ linens help reduce the risk of infection.
• Effective against superbugs such as CRE and MRSA.
• Tri-layer table sheet includes:
1. Quilted top layer for added comfort.
2. Middle layer with strong concentration of Super Absorbent
Polymers for maximum fluid control.
3. Antimicrobial layer to help reduce cross-contamination.
• Disposable to help minimize (HAIs).
• Eliminates costs related to the reprocessing of linens.
• A variety of table sheets, armboard covers, headrest covers, and pillow covers available.
• Can be combined with other components and included in a custom
STAT-PAC™ O.R. turnover pack for improved efficiency.