Extending the simplicity and flexibility of the De Mayo V2TM Knee Positioner® .
The De Mayo V2ETM Knee Positioner gives you more options for unobstructed
access – extension arm positions knee off the operating table.
• Surgeon can stand between patient’s legs for greater access approaching the medial compartment
• Straight-on knee access provides line of sight to surgical site – no need to lean over OR table
• More precise control of lateral movement and improved boot-holding capabilities
• Removable Carriage is easier to clean and maintain
• Lighter Base Plate and handle options improve ease of use
• New Side Rail Clamp with a positive lock
Learn more about the unique features of the De Mayo V2ETM Knee Positioner at www.impmedical.com
or call 800-467-4944 for more information or to speak with a representative.
Introducing the De Mayo V2E.TM
Tilt control allows varying degrees of
lateral movement by pushing the slidebar
in increments from open to close.
Choose between traditional spring-loaded handle or new flip handle.
Surgeon can stand between
patient’s legs and does not
need to bend or stoop. >
The operative word in patient positioning.
Lock Clamp. >
V2E™ Off Table V2™ On Table