Designed to Fit Your Environment
The TELETOM surgical boom from Berchtold USA
offers a unique solution for operating rooms with
limited space. Features include:
• Designed for use in multiple-boom
surgical suites and as an alternative
boom dedicated to robotic equip-
• The 4 Series offers custom-con-figurability and the ability to
reposition service modules and
add or remove layers as needs
• Clinicians can determine the
placement of key services
and accessories, tailoring the
design to fit their specific
NuBOOM S from CV Medical
is positioned as an affordable
system for integrating equip-
ment management, video and
ergonomics inside cath labs
and ORs. Features include:
• The ability to consolidate equipment, minimizing cart clutter
and cords as trip hazards.
• HD displays for improved multi-modality visualization.
• Improved viewing ergonomics for the surgeon.
• A patented cantilever design eliminates ceiling renovation costs.
• Light suspension is also now available with a third boom.
Stryker's LEXiS Boom Systems offer modular solutions equipped with multi-functional
rails for greater freedom and flexibility in supporting a variety of equipment and settings.
Designed for ergonomic management of ceiling supply units, FLEXiS Boom Systems can be
adjusted to fit a wide array of room designs.
y t eu